Here is where the DNA reside.
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Admit me

Go down 

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Consider me pretty please   Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:29 am

Hi there i am new to this game and saw DNA on one of the chars and thought i would give the message a go ^.^ soooo here goes ((please pardon any mistake in my english i am working on it as best i can every day...thank you))

1) Dresgon / USX

2) At the moment that i am writeing this i am population of 212 but i am only like 5 days old so pretty please take this into consideration... ^.^

3) umm again at the moment i writeing this i have about 32 macers 32 spearmen 2 scouts 10 paladins and 1 hero paladin but again 5 days old i am working hard on it promice

4) No...but i have had one threat from a guy whose "friend" i was farming he said he would drop me in a day but thats all he has never sent anything after me and there are only a couple people in my 7x7 that are scarey to me

5)well its simple there is power in fear and if i am in your allience then people will see that and leave me alone and let me build my citys in peace..least that is the hope... in return i am a very nice person unless provoked...

umm thats about all i am pretty new like i said and just want to feel protected and wanted...and if nothing else thank you for viewing my request anyway ^.^

much love
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Admit me   Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:36 pm

1) icecools

2) 17

3) 0

4) not yet

5) i don't think i am going 2 make it very long if i don't join a clan and i like how u guys run things. i feel that if u where under attack i would protect u and i would do the same 4 u the best i know how. i also feel u won't screw me over. i wish 2 join the ggc clan on server 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Player List
28/28  (28/28)
First Players: I am on FIRE
Spell/Magic List: Do nothing

PostSubject: Admit me   Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:06 pm

If you are requesting to Join DNA, DNAII (us3); DNAI-DD, DNAII-DD (usx); or GGC (us5) answer the questions below.

1) Username and Server
2) Population
3) Army size, if 0 why? (# of troops)
4) Are you under attack? By catapults?
5) Why do you want to join?

Supreme Commander of DNA and Head all of wings of DNA.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admit me   

Back to top Go down
Admit me
Page 1 of 1